Romania won the GF World Cup 2010

Women national team of Romania won World Cup 2010, taking place in Aarhus, Denmark (21-26 September 2010), after great performance in final match against Olympic and European champion, Norway 24-23 (12-12). Romania's team won the GF World Cup also in 2009, after beating Norway in the final (28-27).


In the qualifying group, the national team of Romania, trained by Radu Voina, defeated the Olympic and European champion - Norway (21-20), crushed the World champion - Russia (32-24), and drawed with Sweden (27-27). Romania beat France 23-21 (15-7) in the semifinal.


The Romanian Cristina Neagu was the GF World Cup's MVP.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After marriage my life was so difficult, my husband started chasing other women because I did not give him a child after waiting for several years. I could see my marriage disappearing. I did everything possible to change the situation but nothing worked until I met Dr DAWN, a spiritual healer. Dr DAWN saved my life and my marriage. now I have 3 children. I am grateful to Dr DAWN and that is why I leave my testimony to anyone suffering from marital and fertility problems. Contact e-mail: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+2349046229159